I need new...Hunt vol2.0

Click here to get the latest Update of the Hints and SLURLs

and go there to get all Posts listed regarding the ungoing I need new...Hunt 2.0

Monday, October 3, 2011

First Days of the Hunt...little Review

Hello dear Hunters and Designers,

Today I'd like to thank all of you personally that the I need new...Hunt 2.0 started that well. I know we were late but isn't there a saying like 'good things take time'?
Hahaha anyway even with the little Delays here and there I recognized the Hunters and Designers are excited just as I was BEFORE it started.
So there is nothing left to say but two Things... (LOL - ya I'm a Woman we always have still something to tell)

1st. We will update the Hints and SLURLs -if necessary- on the seperate Page we already published ("I need new... Vol. 2.0 Hunt - The Hints" on the Bar above the Posts)
2nd. If you are a Blogger and posted about the Hunt feel free to send us the direct Link to this Post and we will gladly publish it here. Or join the flickr Group and share your Shoots there!

That's all for now, but be sure you wont get rid of me xD

Cya around ^_^

2 comments: