I need new...Hunt vol2.0

Click here to get the latest Update of the Hints and SLURLs

and go there to get all Posts listed regarding the ungoing I need new...Hunt 2.0

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Biohazard Rocker Wear


Welcome to Biohazard Rocker Wear “Second Life’s Best Rock Apparel”

Biohazard Rocker Wear has been in business in SL since mid-2008, and is your one stop shop for all your rock apparel needs. We have a variety of high quality shoes, boots, clothing & accessories for your avi, and if you are looking for t-shirts, outfits, or just a cute pair of shoes to complete your outfit, come check us out. We pride ourselves on the quality of what we create, and hope you enjoy wearing it as much as we do creating it.

Check out the Shop

1 comment:

  1. I would be very wary of going to this store after the experience my partner had while trying to do a Hunt there. Apparently the sim/store owner didn't like his profile (it is not rude or threatening in any way), so IM'd him abusively, then banned him (and I, without even speaking to me)from the sim.
    From what I heard this is not the first time this store owner has been abusive for no reason.

    ReplyDelete