I need new...Hunt vol2.0

Click here to get the latest Update of the Hints and SLURLs

and go there to get all Posts listed regarding the ungoing I need new...Hunt 2.0

Saturday, February 5, 2011

WEEK 24: I need new...Appearance

Heya Everyone,

First we'd like to welcome some new Stores in our Group:
Republic, Body by Venk, b[ELLE]issima!, -J.I.N.X-, ::Mirela Tattoos:: and Oomph! joined and will be participating today or soon.

Check previous Posts to read more about our new Entries.

But now...
We'd like to announce the weekend's Event

This Saturday & Sunday the following Shops dropped out one of their Items to the Theme

I need new....Appearance

So stop by at...

3. b[ELLE]issima!

4. + silhouette +

5. }>i<{ LEPIDOPTERA }>i<{

6. Style by Kira

7. moloko

8. GLAM!skins

9. *KISHI*

10. -=Evil Bunneh=-

11. ::KAZ::

12. **SHINE**

13. [SE*Designz]

...for new Skins & Shapes

and have fun while Shopping and Grabbing the Bargains =)

Your INN-Team


No comments:

Post a Comment