I need new...Hunt vol2.0

Click here to get the latest Update of the Hints and SLURLs

and go there to get all Posts listed regarding the ungoing I need new...Hunt 2.0

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Just what could you expect from I Need New?!

I traveled far and wide to find a good bargains, clothes and outfits. Maybe you do too, if you are here is a sample of what I Need New offers each week. Mind you I only visited a few stores from this weeks bargain and deals at the end of this will a be a complete list of the stores participating in this weekends I Need New.
But right now we are gonna talk about [SE*Designz], BloodMoney Designs, What Next,
..:HC Creations:.., and Lil PunkZ.
[SE*Designz] prepared an awesome tank..

This Awesome Tree provided By ..:HC Creations:.. is great deal with animations for up to 4 people as well as some very nice cuddle animations
Lil PunkZ  provided a unisex sweater! , and where I live it is getting a bit nippy great buy for those who would like to bundle up or even just be fashionable

BloodMoney Designs provides a very nice looking outfit as well...
What Next provides these cool little gift boxes..and wouldn't you know Christmas is just around the corner! Are you ready for all the gift giving and receiving? If not this would be the perfect buy for all the gift you will be sending out :)


I Need New from Weekend Bargain from:
[SE*Designz], BloodMoney Designs, What Next, and ..:HC Creations:..

I Need New from Weekend Bargain from:
[SE*Designz], Lil PunkZ, What Next, and ..:HC Creations:..


I Need New from Weekend Bargain from:
[SE*Designz], Lil PunkZ, What Next, and ..:HC Creations:..


I Need New from Weekend Bargain from:
 Lil PunkZ, What Next, and ..:HC Creations:..




A Complete List of stores participating in this weeks I Need New..
 **++BloodMoney Designs++*
   .::Glamour Photography::.
  [SE*Designz]
 *KISHI*
  {What Next}
Lil PunkZ
   Style by Kira
Bombshell Outfitters
*JD* DESIGN
..:HC Creations:..
Last Touch
 ~*INDIE ROSE*~
 .:\De3oR/:.
 Baracuda Clothing






No comments:

Post a Comment